Indus University seeks professional researchers and academically inclined individuals to pursue doctorate in research.
Currently, the University offers PhD programme in the following disciplines
- Computer Science
- Electronics & Communication
PhD Admission Guidelines July 2016
Eligibility Criteria for PhD July 2016
Ph D Application form July 2016
Flow for PHD Program July 2016
Indus University Research Aptitude Test July 2016
How to write brief note on area of research July 2016
Fee_Structure First Year July 2016
PhD Seat Table
- Application Fees : 1,000/- through DD in favour of ‘Indus University’ Payable at Ahmedabad or Online.
Online Transfer Details:
Beneficiary Name: Indus University
Account No.: 9311407461
Bank Name : Kotak Mahindra Bank
Bank Branch: Drive In Road Branch
IFSC Code: KKBK0000825
- Last date of submission of Application form : August 08, 2016
- Applicants fulfilling minimum eligibility criteria, shall be required to take Indus University Research Aptitude Test (IURAT) and appear for a personal interview (PI).
- The research aptitude test shall comprise of two sections .One section on general reasoning, and the other on respective streams. The test paper will have multiple-choice type questions. Duration of the test will be ONE hour.
- During the personal interview, the candidate shall have to make a presentation for about 10 minutes on the main theme of the proposed research, which will be followed by an interview by the panel. The DRC shall test the potential of the applicant for conducting research work .
- Based on the academic / research / industrial record and the performance of the applicant in IURAT & PI , the ARC/ DRC shall recommend to the Dean ( Research)/ Executive President (Vice Chancellor) the names of the suitable candidates.
- Successful candidates will be informed of their selection through their email ID within two weeks from the date of IURAT & PI.
Minimum period of study and research shall not be less than 3 years from the date of provisional registration of the candidate. However, in case of exceptional performance , the period can be reduced with the recommendations of the Apex Research Committee ( ARC) and approval of the Executive President.
Research assistance, limited in number, shall be available to full time research scholars, based on recommendation of ARC / DRC.
Selected candidates have to earn the credits as per the following table.
|Sr. No.||Qualifications||Credits to be earned|
|M.Tech / M.S. / M.E.||12 Credits|
|B.Tech / B.E.||24 Credits|
|MBA / MCA / M.Sc / M.A.||16 Credits|