Training & Placement Cell
T&P Cell, started its activities along with Indus Institute of Technology and Engineering (IITE), established in 2006, which has received the status of Private University in 2012. It is involved in,
- Providing placements to all eligible members of the Learners' Community admitted to diverse academic programmes of the University.
- Organizing and scheduling visits to and training activities for students in professional environments with a view to provide them real comprehension and exposure to profession.
- Liasoning with professional environment to explore opportunities for the students of our University to take up their Projects / Dissertation/ Research Activities which are professionally and technologically excilluration and enhunting.
- Conducting placement related training activities, utilizing the resources available in-house or sourcing from external environments.
- Passionately conducting training sessions covering the relevant aspects related to entry level requirements of a profession, benefitting all sections of the learners community.
- Continuously broad basing its activities not only in terms of expanding its database but also by organizing tailor made training programmes which are specific to professional environments.
- Interacting with contemporary Institutions / Universities to explore pooled campus selection opportunities in professional environment for the benefit of students of the University.
- Planning and organizing expert lecture sessions on topics of relevance and professional interest.
- Conducting periodic Industry - Institute - Interaction programmes.
- Exploring opportunities for summer internship exercises for students of Management Programmes in corporate environments.
- Carrying out constant and continuous interactions with Entrepreneurship Development (ED) Cell of the University so as to enlarge not only the scope but to enhance the quality of its activities to derive mutually rewarding benefits